Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy’s lad gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a penis in the box? No, but there might as well be. There is a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% show through. When a woman chaser gives this kind of gift to a lady, he is indeed giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy’s priceless with it ‘cuz that babe knows this babe is intend to acquire some 10-Pounder. Yep, in a short time, there’s gonna be a jock in Sindy’s taut little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mommy of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I adore gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating those monumental strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that unveils my tan, then go to a club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean screw?

“Maybe. Could be. U at no time know.”

No, u never do know, but you can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or constricted jeans. I like summer dresses with heels cuz they unveil my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My fresh friend and I just started fucking. We were very amorous and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!